Sunday, April 30, 2006
1. Holey cheese! Cheesus Crust~! (
Learn Cheesie Vocab) I have destroyed the cork (I don't know what happened!!!)... and here's the outcome...

2. The cork was not the only victim... It was stucked inside the cork!

3. With the help of a rusty old plier, I managed to save the broken part of the opener...

4. And this is what I get... Yam Seng~!

5. How did I manage to remove the cork in the end? Easy! See the cork in the bottle? LOL... Go figure out yourself!

.
.
gotta invest in a better one next time.
where did you get the cabernet?
Posted by
Anonymous |
Monday, May 01, 2006 1:31:00 PM
yea gotta get a new opener...
bought the cabernet in sri lanka...
Posted by
naVICgaTOR |
Monday, May 01, 2006 10:01:00 PM
Hoi! No need pay royalty ah?
Where's my treasurer!
=P
Posted by
cheesie |
Friday, May 05, 2006 7:41:00 PM
cheesie: royalty? i didnt know ur cheesie vocab is copyrighted =P i think i need some advertisement fees from u as well, coz i dont do free promo~~ erm... where's my treasurer! muahaha...
Posted by
naVICgaTOR |
Friday, May 05, 2006 8:57:00 PM