Thursday, May 18, 2006
Another fiscal year has passed, I have entered my second working year, so do my fellow colleagues/batchmates. Of course, it's time for renumeration. We were rated based on our contribution, soft skills etc. during the past fiscal year and being classified in one of the following 5 ratings
(*Acronyms has been replaced with Hokkien version to protect the confidentiality of the organization)S -
Syiok
(Erm... Any translation for this? Argh wateva.... it means feelin damn great)
M -
Mai Hiam Buey Pai
(If you don't compare, then it's not bad after all)A -
An Zua An Neh Seh
(How come like that?!)R -
Rang Tan Bi Wa Zueh
(Other people are earning more than me)T -
Tulan
(Disgruntled)Well... come to think of it, the ratings are not supposed to cause any disputes among the associates, but rather to motivate us to work harder. I think for the first time in our life (applies to me and my batchmates only), we would not be celebrating for getting an A~
Anyway, whatever grades/ratings you get, I would like to wish all of you (us?) all the best and have a great career ahead!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the other hand, I would also like to congratulate my brother, Vincent, for officially graduated from IUPUI, although he has already been working for quite some time. All the best in your career too~!

Stealing the limelight
.
.