Wednesday, July 19, 2006
15th July, the fifteenth day of the seventh month... it's
Bon Odori again~~ It's actually the Hungry Ghost Festival of Japan, but the meaning behind Obon is more like our "清明节".
It was my 5th Bon Odori in 6 years~ What an achievement, considering that I was away from home last year~! I had started to
Bon every year since my foundation year in uni. Every year, somehow plan or unplanned, I ended up in Shah Alam every July for the summer festival.
This year, I never thought that I would go, since I had no
kaki. Anyway, I had lured a few
kakis in the end, with Japanese food and chicks as bait =D
But we were too late, no more
uchiwa; a lot of leftover food... The food was like overpriced Jusco food! WTF...
Stories cut short... it's picture galore~!

Save the last dance for me...

The Japanese "chicks"...

So many people wanted to take pictures with 'em, that's why they were so "happy"...

Guess whom I have met?! It's Cheesie, the Hottest Blogger in Malaysia~ She's such a celebrity...

Don't believe me? Look at this!
.
.
No offence but I don't think you define hot by saying cheesie is hot. She's just a mediocre gal who knows how to make herself look good.
Posted by
afser |
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:26:00 AM
Err... not voted by me... you can ask the Malay Mail :P
Posted by
naVICgaTOR |
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:07:00 AM