Friday, August 11, 2006
******************edited******************
Message to Mom & Dad:
Thank you for making this happen~
Thank you for your trust and support~
Thank you for everything!
*************************************
Prologue:
I was "robed" today~! YES, robed~! Like this....
A year after graduation, I am finally attending the ceremony that concludes my relationship with the
Money
Making
University. This year's convocation is a groundbreaking one, as it will be held in MMU's own graduation hall for the first time in its 10 years of history.
I was supposed to attend the convocation last year, but since my lucky number is
7.... I might as well attend the
7th Convocation. Hehe...
Met some of my old coursemates during the robe collection... One of em is Aik Seng...

Aik Seng & Me Myself
I thought it would be a lonely convo for me this year, but I was wrong. Other than my colleagues who went to India with me last year, there are a lot more who will be attending the convo on this Saturday!
Since this is only a prologue... it shall remain as short as possible. More photos coming up after the convocation/graduation ceremony/commencement...
Stay tuned~!
.
.