Tuesday, August 22, 2006
If you know me in person, but not so close to me, you might find that I'm a
quiet person. Well... at times, I really behave so. But not all the time~
I could be
funny, I could be crazy...
I could “耍宝”, which literally means entertaining people like a clown...
I could tell some lame jokes that are not funny at all, which makes the situation so hilarious...
On the other hand,
I could be damn
quiet...
I could be cold towards anything...
I might look arrogant...
I might look unconcerned about anything...
It all depends on my mood... I, too, have my UPS and DOWNS.
Being quiet doesn't mean that my mind is idle. In fact, my mind is even more active when I don't utter a single word.... I think...
Very often, the quiet fellow has said all he knows...When I'm quiet, one of these might have happened:
I'm shy...
I'm observing...
I'm giving way...
I'm meditating...
I'm not feeling well...
I'm in deep thoughts...
I don't click with you...
I don't feel like talking...
I'm analyzing the situation...
I'm trying to be low-profile...
I'm fiddling with my creativity...
I'm trying not to make the situation worse...
I'm thinking of a solution to some problem...
I'm indulging myself in the peaceful nature...
I'm trying to let the noisy ones come to sense...
hahahaha, I'm the noisy one I guess...
It pissed me when you just kept quiet qhen i screamed at you.
Posted by
afser |
Wednesday, August 23, 2006 10:31:00 AM
during an argument, the best way to shut the other party's mouth is to pretend that you are deaf. hehe
Posted by
naVICgaTOR |
Wednesday, August 23, 2006 8:24:00 PM