<body>

Friday, December 29, 2006

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

A late Merry Christmas to all!

2006 has finally come to an end... This year was not really a bad year for me, although it has not been an extremely good year either. I'm sure all of you, like me, has experienced some ups and downs through out the year.

Let me recall what I had done in 2006...



  1. Remained single for the entire year
  2. Set a long-term goal for myself
  3. Went to the gym for few weeks and stopped after Yee Jin left to Singapore
  4. Revived my long-abondoned blog
  5. Got in touch with some old friends
  6. Went to Singapore
  7. Attended my once in a lifetime convocation
  8. Appeared in Gol & Gincu TV series
  9. Played paintball for the first time
  10. Bought a new phone
  11. Visited Hong Kong for the first time
  12. Attended Ee Tze's wedding
  13. Had food poisoning on the day I planned to attend Mr Tong's wedding
  14. Shifted to another house
  15. ... and lots more

I told myself to be a better person in year 2006. Had I? I'm not so sure. But compared to one or two years back, I had certainly changed a lot. I've had goals set in my mind, I've learnt a lot of new things, and I've already grown up. So I made a promise to myself to become even better in 2007. To achieve that, I think I gotta have some New Year Resolutions for 2007.

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

  1. Learn some new stuffs (maybe continue my Japanese lessons)
  2. Meet more people and make new friends
  3. Travel to places that I've never been to (according to plans, it would be Thailand and Taiwan)
  4. Revisit some places with different people
  5. Start planning my investments
  6. Start a small biz
  7. Keep my room clean for the whole year
  8. Complete my TOP SECRET project
  9. Do as much as I can to help people (yeah, I'll be choosy in terms of who to help, though)
  10. Keep my blog updated
  11. Keep fit
  12. Be more competitive at work
  13. Go home more often
  14. Complete my planned, but undone tasks (life reviving my old PC, edit my old videos etc)
  15. Take care of my car so that it can last for one more year
Hopefully, I can achieve at least 10 out of the 15 resolutions. By the way... I'll achieve my Resolution #3 on the very first week of 2007. Stay tuned for updates while I'm away...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
a


. .

PROFILE

This blog is owned by naVICgaTOR.
It sometimes features a guest blogger, Afser.

ADORES

Beaches~! :)

DETESTS

Bitches :(

WISHLIST

Beemer~

LINKS

Best Online Shopping in Malaysia
Be different, Be A FleaStyler
My Old Journal
My Friendster
Vincent's Journal
the Beckham i know
What's a LabbuQhi?
Shinya's Blog
eeser
The One Tutor
Cheeserland.com
KennySia.com
Wei Xuan~!
PaulTan.org

CHAT HERE



EXTRAS

Nothing to add here at the moment

"SimpliCity Has Its Complexity..."

ARCHIVES

October 2004
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
October 2009
February 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011

CREDITS

I stole this blog skin from here

Since April 2006