
After 2 hours of flight from Bolehland, I arrived in BangCock Bangkok. Everything seems fine now. Life is back to normal for the locals after the bombings on New Year's Eve.
I was shocked when the limousine driver told us that one of the bombs went off near Petchaburi, the place I stay. But don't worry, I'll be more careful when I go out. Should be safe in my hotel.
I have a very nice room. I have my own kitchen and balcony. There are sofas, kitchen, TV, hifi set and most importantly, free Internet.
The first thing I did after I checked in, was to go online, so that you could see these:



Tadaa... me in my room
Don't worry about me, okay? I'll keep you updated through this blog (if I have time lah).
TAKE CARE~~!!!
P/S: Thank you miaoxiao, for sending me off and taking care of my car. Drive carefully yea!
. .
nice little studio you have!
Posted by
afser |
Monday, January 08, 2007 8:36:00 AM