Sunday, March 11, 2007
The taurus hit a pothole and the steering went downhill since then. So I got myself a 2006 VW Golf GTI. It's a small car with plenty of power under the hood. Rated @ 200HP + 207 lbs.ft of torque (peak torque held steady from 1800 - 5000 rpm), this car takes off with no problem.
I am able to build up my credit history significantly with this car loan.

The new and old

Named one of the Ward's Best Engines 2006

I love those wheels
It's fun to shift the gear from 1st to 6th. The sound generated is even more exhilarating. It's affordable here but not in Malaysia. The last time I checked the price on thestar.com.my classified ad, it was asking for RM198,000 - almost 2.5 times more expensive than it should be. No wonder APs are so untung back home.
.
.