<body>

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Playing Host

I have visitors~! They are none other than mum & dad.

Lots of pictures coming up next... Stories cut short, enjoy the pics!


~DAY 1~
Lunch @ Shogun


They tried out the massage chairs while I was filling in some contest forms.
It was so "SONG" that they decided to buy one on the spot~



With all the hoohah going around, we decided to pay a visit to the Eye on Malaysia


More pics...


...and more



The view up there wasn't that spectacular...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~DAY 2~

We kickstarted the second day with a dimsum brunch in Sri Petaling, before we headed to Berjaya Hills.

We were greeted by the acrobatic group as soon as we arrived at Colmar Tropicale



Nice scenery, nice breeze...




Suddenly, I felt as if I was in a foreign land
















We took the bus provided by Berjaya, and got stuck at the rabbit farm for one freaking hour!



There's nothing much to do other than enjoying the fresh air.
Now I know the real meaning of "makan angin"...




Back to Colmar Tropicale, the French themed village


Nice architecture










Next, we arrived at the Japanese village




I like the "Zen" feel of this pic





A typical Japanese garden - plays around with the beauty of asymmetrical arrangements



Koi


There were too many steps to get to the Botanical Garden. Dad couldn't take it, so we just snapped a photo at the entrance and left.
We have those flowers at our home garden anyway~ Bougainvillea, Bonsai, you name it...



That's it for the Berjaya Hills trip


Mum & Dad, I had a wonderful weekend. Hope to spend more time with you~
Take care~!









. .

I miss home now...
Berjaya Hills can be easily passed as a small town in Europe.

i see, having great time with daddy mommy, thought u were.. hatching...

Wow,I never known there is such place in existence.Seem likes very interesting!How much per entry?

Hey bin Sousa~! it's u again...
that place was previously called Bukit Tinggi. maybe becoz there's another bkt tinggi in klang, so they changed it to Berjaya Hills since it's owned by Berjaya Group

oh yea. btw, the entrance fee is RM15 if not i remember correctly~~ it's not too far away from genting highlands

Okie,thanks!But no car ler,dunno how 2 go. -_-|||

Stop calling me bin Sousa or I'm gonna flood ur frenster page with my Sousa!!! :p

ask your Sousa to bring u there then

Post a Comment
PROFILE

This blog is owned by naVICgaTOR.
It sometimes features a guest blogger, Afser.

ADORES

Beaches~! :)

DETESTS

Bitches :(

WISHLIST

Beemer~

LINKS

Best Online Shopping in Malaysia
Be different, Be A FleaStyler
My Old Journal
My Friendster
Vincent's Journal
the Beckham i know
What's a LabbuQhi?
Shinya's Blog
eeser
The One Tutor
Cheeserland.com
KennySia.com
Wei Xuan~!
PaulTan.org

CHAT HERE



EXTRAS

Nothing to add here at the moment

"SimpliCity Has Its Complexity..."

ARCHIVES

October 2004
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
October 2009
February 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011

CREDITS

I stole this blog skin from here

Since April 2006