Friday, September 28, 2007
My camera broke. After 4 years of service, she retired with a failed shutter. So I have been using my blackberry to take pictures. I'm actually quite impressed by the picture quality - not the best but at least it's not grainy.
Last weekend the Colts were in town, so me and my Indy buddies went to the game. Texans have been playing good but they are no match to the superbowl champions. (Colts won 30 - 24) It was a great game. Here are some pictures:

Reliant StadiumThere was a Puerto Rican festival downtown on Saturday. Live bands were playing salsa/merengue and dancers were performing on stage. They had a DJ churning out salsa, chacha and merengue hits. Since it's Puerto Rican, there were Reggaeton performers and music too. Food wasn't as good, there were only two food stalls for this event, which was a surprise.
.
.
Time to get a new camera!
Posted by
naVICgaTOR |
Friday, September 28, 2007 2:32:00 AM
Yes I'm about to get a Canon Powershot SD1000. ~220 bucks.
Posted by
afser |
Monday, October 01, 2007 6:12:00 AM