Thursday, November 01, 2007
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
It was a beautiful Saturday. Sunny and low humidity with temperature of mid 70s. AFS had a picnic at the wonderful Pecan Park in New Territory and we were playing soccer and practising the lasso.
Lasso - I bet you've seen this and it's not as easy as it looks
Then later that night, one of the host families hosted a halloween party. The whole house was decorated in a very detailed manner. I was very impressed. My costume was dirt cheap. I grabbed a couple of wires and wrapped them in electrical tape, and tadaaa~ I was a Muay Thai fighter with a blue, white and yellow wai.

And I just got myself a digital camera last night. It's a Canon Powershot SD1000 for $190 plus tax. I think it was a good deal.
Tonight's the real halloween. I bought some candies for the trick-or-treaters just to realize that I won't be at home tonight. We're having a lil' halloween party following the salsa class tonight.
.
.