This is the chronicle of the long-awaited Bali trip...
When we touched down in Denpasar, it was drizzling.
"Oh gosh, I must have chosen the wrong date to be here", I thought.
What more can I say, we were told that it had been raining non-stop for the past one week. Non-stop! From the surroundings, I could see the afteraffect of the non-stop rain and strong wind. Fallen tree branches, flooded roads... What a great way to begin my trip!

[>>] Fast Forward...
DAY 2
It rained before I went to bed on the previous night. On the second day, the weather was still gloomy...

Look at the sea. It's supposed to be clear blue colour!
But the river overflowed and brought all the dirty stuffs into the sea... What a pity.

The Liaws @ Tanah Lot

A spa session is never complete, without floral bath

Miraculously, the weather had a big turnaround after we came out from the spa. It's a relief for us as the weather became shiny again.
Mum & Dad take a horse cart back to the hotel
Vin & I decided to have a walk in Kuta
Not forgetting to grab a bottle of Bintang
The bottle says "Absolut Vodka", but the rack says "PETROL"
~~Sunset @ Kuta beach~~
The aftermath
~~Dinner~~
Nasi Campur
~End of Day 2~. .