Thursday, May 29, 2008
A University buddy of mine has been in coma for about three years... I promised to save him some day, but I did not have a chance to do so. I had found him the replacement organs that he needed long time ago, but the transplant was postponed again and again.
Time time, I am determined to save him!
By hook or by crook, I must bring my buddy back alive
Here's my buddy who has accompanied me through ups and downs during my college days...

He was diagnosed with acute neurocritical fever, which symptoms are constant high fever and intermitant freezed brain activity. This might lead to permanent brain damage if not treated immediately.
The "Brain"
The remedy is to do a transplant. Bear in mind that this going to be a major surgery. Should anything goes wrong, I will lose my buddy forever... well, maybe not. I will play the role of a surgeon today to ressurect my buddy.
The first step is to dismantle everything and clean each of the "organs" to avoid any infections in the future.

These are the new "organs"...

All I have to do now is to put everything back to its place. This thing is like a 3D jigsaw puzzle!

Tadaa! The transplant has been a successful one. A reboot shows that the pulse is back to normal. Now, we require a neurosurgeon to bring all the memories back! The next treatment required is called "Windows XP setup"!
To be continued...
.
.