Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Day 4 was crazy... spent a lot of time travelling on bus and also walked a lot. It rained since last night. So the weather was cold.
By the time we reached Yeliu, it was still raining. And the wind was as strong as you could imagine. Armed with a poncho, we explored the Yeliu coast and the famous rock formations there.
We then headed to Danshui, which took us another 2 hours to reach. By the time we got there, it was already dark and it was so cold! The strong gust of wind did not help. The Fishermen's Wharf was our first stop in Danshui. Took some pictures there before heading to the Old Street, where I bought the famous Iron Eggs.
On the way back to Taipei city, I dropped by Shilin Night Market again and did some shopping there.
After Shilin, we went to Taipei 101 and guess who I saw? I saw LanBo and Damu. Probably not many people know them. They are actually the top dancers in the country and teachers to many artistes.
Lastly, we went to Zhongxiao East Road to find out where Luxy is. Didn't go in, but from outside, it doesn't look too fancy.
Labels: Taiwan, Vacation
.
.