Thursday, July 20, 2006
LUCT, 18 July - The
Gol & Gincu series crew arrived at Lim Kok Wing University College of Technology, to shoot a scene for their season finale. The episode will feature a lot of new faces - among them are Yen Lung
the Datin, eTiean
the fanatic, Yi Ting
the roommate, Ah Bi
the cousin, Victor
the spectator and Ghim Yee
the whistle-blower. Although it was the first time for the new talents to appear in a TV serial, they carried out their job with absolute professionalism, as the most important roles in the season finale - the cheering crowd of a fashion show.
The 13-episode drama series is shown on 8TV every Sunday at 10pm. Don't forget to tune in to the season finale on 20th August 2006 - same time, same channel~!
SNEAK PREVIEW: The production photos
3...2...1.... ACTION~!
The lengluis
More lengluis
And how could you miss out the lengjais...
CUT~!
After the shooting, we had a meet-the-fan an autograph session penned the contract...
and did our own shooting...
with Putri (Nur Fazura)
Well... I will hug you~~
Me and Mia (Melissa Maureen)~ I know you are jealous~!
.
.
Hi Navicgator.. Hahaha.. wow.. Gol & Gincu went to Lim Kok Wing, cool.. I love that show..
Posted by
LuUeE |
Friday, July 21, 2006 10:33:00 AM
Hey lue,
To be frank, I have never watched the show before. And I cant even name a single cast in tht show, before the shooting =P
Posted by
naVICgaTOR |
Friday, July 21, 2006 12:17:00 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Posted by
afser |
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:25:00 AM
Mia is hot. Putri is hot. That's how you define hot.
Posted by
afser |
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:28:00 AM