Actually, it doesn't have to be that troublesome to edit the photos using Photoshop, yet I can still get whatever funny faces I want. How? I downloaded this software called FaceWarp on my phone and voila~! Select the warp mode and snap, snap, snap. As easy as it is... phew.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
~Wedding~
Last week, I received two wedding invitations: one from my colleague and another from a hometown friend. Wow... everyone is getting married. I can't imagine myself getting married at this age... Hmm...
This is gonna be the first Malay wedding that I attend as a friend of the Raja Sehari
With the advancement of technology, wedding invitations turn electronic~
Hehe, great move to save the trees
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
~Gadgets~
Went to PC Fair few weeks back. Got myself a portable harddisk, a bluetooth adapter and a flash drive for Vin. The harddisk looks cool eh~~ not the usual paliar case, you know! Oh no you don't, don't ever think that I will lend it to you coz that will be used to backup my important files.

P/S: Vin, I'll send you the flash drive when I'm free
. .
Cheh,so cincai!Insincere at all,haha! :p
Posted by
Anonymous |
Sunday, August 19, 2007 2:51:00 AM
Where got cincai?! If I said those were Photoshopped, I bet you would be impressed~ hehehe~
Posted by
naVICgaTOR |
Sunday, August 19, 2007 12:46:00 PM
Impressed?Dun think so,haha! :p
Posted by
Anonymous |
Sunday, August 19, 2007 8:42:00 PM
u're so pandai then edit for me lar
-_-|||
Posted by
naVICgaTOR |
Monday, August 20, 2007 7:13:00 PM
Ahahahahaha,DUN WANT! :p
Posted by
Anonymous |
Monday, August 20, 2007 9:16:00 PM